happy earth day

4.22.2009



To celebrate Earth Day 2009, I planted this little spider plant. Isn't it cute. I recently transplanted a larger plant out of this smaller planter and wanted to fill it back up. I cut off a few growths a while ago from my spider plant and have been waiting for them to grow roots. I just set them in water and let them do their thing.
I'm glad that they finally have a home.

If any of you have a spider plant, you may know that they reproduce like crazy, but they are super easy to take care of. This is the spider plant that my mom gave me and look at it now!



Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Brittany H said...

I really like that plant. See I love plants, but I'm horrible at taking care of them. If that one is easy, I think I'll have to give it a try!
Good Earth Day project!