letterpress cards

4.27.2009

I received these cute letterpress cards in the mail a while back when my daughter Char was born. I had completely forgotten about them. When I was working at Graphic Services {BYU-Idaho's in-house design studio} I worked with a designer named Brandt Brinkerhoff. He had a deep passion for letterpress and was asked to design these cute cards, for when past employees of Graphic Services had a baby. Aren't they adorable!









Brandt now works for VSA Partners, Inc . He was hired there immediately following graduation from BYU-Idaho. You can check out his blog or see his incredible portfolio here .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow those cards are really pretty! Thanks for the links..would love to check out his work. :)
Oh so sorry i made a mistake and tot your blog design was new. >_< But it's really nice, sweet, neat and very organized!
Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Heather said...

Such cute cards...very talented!