free card

7.23.2009



After having lunch with an old friend, I decided to send her a card. Hope she doesn't read this before she gets it in the mail... hee hee. But I decided to make it available for FREE to my readers. Just print it out on your normal, every day printer on white card stock and you've got yourself a simple, beautiful, blank card.

I used it as a thank you card, but it would work for just about anything. Just click here {right click to download} to get the pdf {which comes with crop marks and all!}

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Stefani Sarah said...

Thank you. You're very generous. The design is gorgeous. I'm giving this to my soon-to-be-parent friends along with my gift. Thank you again.

Vicki Johnson said...

these are amazing illustrations. thank you xoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Commendable job with the post!! This creation is awesome!Throw pillows