a new deck and kitchen

10.18.2010

This summer has been a long one! Tearing out our driveway and ugly back porch and putting in a beautiful deck, driveway and wood fence. It took all summer long, but we finally finished. I'm so happy and seriously couldn't be happier with the outcome. But we couldn't have done any of it without our amazing neighbor, Tom. He is the most amazing talented man. I give him the best neighbor award! He's so great! Thanks Tom!

Here is the before picture of the back porch.

This is during... 

And this is after! Isn't it amazing!!!
We also put pavers in. Which I absolutely love!

This is one of my favorite small details. These adorable lights! I got them for my birthday and have just been waiting to put them up.



This is another before and after. Dave, my father-in-law found this at a garage sale for $10 in Colorado. He knew I was looking for one, so he drove this over just so I could fix it up. He put on some new tops, sanded it down, and then I painted it! Whad'ya think?

We cut out the vinyl stove tops at my sister, Rose's, house using her Silhouette vinyl cutting machine. It took some time to figure out, but we did it! Thanks Rose! I made the curtains out a piece of scrap material from JoAnne's.

The pots are from IKEA. Thanks again IKEA!

1 comment:

BB said...

Bigg Boss is the most popular reality show in India Bigg Boss 3 Tamil start on 23 June 2019 with 17 contestants (16 first-day entrants, 1 wildcard entrant, and 1 re–entrant). Kamal Haasan returned for the third season as host.