caroline gardner christmas card competition

7.16.2011

Wow, that was a long title...but that's what it is. I spent half the day working on these. If they don't make the cut, I'll probably make them into printable greeting cards for my etsy store. This is a contest in behalf of the UK Charity Meningitis Trust, and 100% of the proceeds from the sale of these Caroline Gardner Christmas cards will go to the trust! Isn't that a great idea!























Which one do you like best?

I took my color inspiration from the picture of the girl holding the balloon. It's a recent Gap photo. Aren't those colors so fun? I'm not sure how many of you have noticed the NEON outburst of color in the market right now, but I try to keep up with color and design trends when I design. This is my inspiration board for these designs. Fun huh?

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love them both--sell them as a set of a few of each. I want them!

Blanche said...

Wow is really beautiful all the things you done already.
Congrats, you can inspire a lot of graphic designers.

this is my website I'm a marketer so maybe we can do something.

Cheers

Happy Holidays

i2g said...

Lovely designs. What font did you use in these?
Lookimg for inspiration for this year.
regards
Jacqueline